Booking, cancellation and no-show policies
Upon the booking payment confirmation, it will be confirmed. Should there be a need to cancel or change the date of arrival/departure, the client must communicate by writing (via e-mail: email@example.com) to the Hotel Reservations Department, not being accepted cancellation or changes by telephone. The cancellation or date’s changes will be analized the availability and there will be penalty charge according to the conditions below. The balance of payment of the daily rates will be charged at the check-in.
Cancellation policy for prepaid reservations
The policy of cancellation instructed by EMBRATUR in accordance with Normative Deliberation n ° 165/95, proceed as follows:
• In case of early departure from the contracted rates, there will be no refund of the amount paid in advance.
• Cancellation requested more than 14 days prior to the check-in, 100% refund of the amount paid, or 100% of the amount paid to be used on another date within 12 months.
• Cancellation requested more than 7 days prior to the check-in, 50% refund of the amount paid, or 50% of the amount paid to be used on another date within 12 months.
• Cancellation requested with less than 7 days of check-in, no chargeback or credit.
• Notice of cancellation with less than 24 hours or on the show ** (non-attendance on the day of arrival), no chargeback and no right to credit.
** No show is a waiver without cancellation, in other words, when the guest does not show up at the hotel on the booked date. The apartment will be available to the guest until the amount deposited in number of dailies is reimbursed (if there is surplus it will be retained by the hotel as a form of compensation), after this period the reservation will be canceled.
• Because our rates change seasonally and on holidays, 100% or 50% credit is in value and not necessarily in daily numbers.
Cancellation of reservation for groups and events
In case of cancellation, the amount deposited for the booking confirmation will not be returned in cash, but in credit for lodging, provided that the communication is made up to 15 (fifteen) days prior to the check-in date. The client will have the credit for lodging in the full anticipated value, since a new date is chosen at the time of cancellation.
Less than 15 (fifteen) days prior to the check-in date, the customer will not be entitled to any refund on lodging credit.
All outstanding credits must be used within 90 (ninety) days from the date of the reservation cancellation.
If there is a partial withdrawal of the contracted days and the client is inside the hotel, no difference will be returned to the value previously paid, either in cash or credit for lodging.
Pousadas Bicho Preguiça